Friday, January 22, 2010

Wine, Chocolate and Couture

Our team came up with a new festival idea to bring people into downtown. Shedding the Cowtown image of Columbus as only cornfields and OSU football, this event will bring a new level of sophistication while showcasing local and regional specialty vendors.
These are refined versions of my Franklin MCM 721 posters for the Wine, Chocolate and Couture event.

Idea #3 - My latest creation. I'm liking this one a lot. Chocolate is not represented and I'm trying to figure out if that's ok or a glaring omission.




Idea #2 - An abstract personification of the three items. The first two are from istockphoto and the chocolate is from Martin Howard design.




Idea #1 - This was my initial vision as scribbled in my sketchbook. The chocolate image is from Flickr while the wine and design graphic are from Istockphoto.

No comments: