Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Twitter is all that?

There are times when I here an idea and I think "Genius. Unbelievable. Wish I'd thought of it. I see the potential." Then, there are other times where the idea doesn't register on my radar. Nothing. flatline. Even other times, I'm a pessimist about an idea - putting the idea down and unable to see the appeal. Twitter appealed to my third sense. Not only did I not get it, the idea of Twitter sounded ridiculous.

I cannot simply ignore a Tsunami.

So, the last couple of days have spent researching Twitter.

There are hundreds of articles and tutorials on using Twitter. Most still don't register with my purpose. Yesterday, I found out about Lance Armstrong's crash and broken collarbone ahead of conventional media outlets. That was interesting. Sad for Lance. So, that's one use. What are others?

No comments: